Ariel A. Fernandez, President
• Attended Florida International University and graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science with a Minor in International Relations.
• He served as an Aide to Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen from for 11 years and as Deputy District Director to Congressman David Rivera for two years.
• He served as Vice President of Digital Image Advertising.
•Ariel was the host of Compartiendo Contigo on Radio Paz 830AM, The Vortex on EENTU and Autoseur on EENTU.
• Ariel serves on the boards of Life Alliance Organ Recovery Agency and SALAD (Spanish American League Against Discrimination. He has also sat on the Emergency Management Board and Property Advisory Board of the City of Coral Gables.
• In 2014, Ariel was recognized by the Strathmore’s Worldwide Who’s Who for the Consulting and Marketing & Advertising Fields.
• In 2009, he was named a “Hispanic Making Their Voices Heard” by the Republican National Committee.
• Ariel has been involved politically for many years: He served as the President and founder of the Rising Republican Youth of South Florida; He served as a Member of the Republican Party of Florida’s Hispanic Leadership Council in 2009; He served as a Member of the National Catholics for McCain Steering Committee and Chairman of the Miami-Dade County Catholics for McCain Coalition; He was also a Surrogate for Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin during the 2008 Presidential election; and He served as Chairman of Catholics for Marco Rubio in Miami-Dade County in 2010.
• He was a candidate for the State of Florida’s House of Representatives in 2010 and a candidate for Commissioner in the City of Coral Gables in 2015.